Thank you for your interest in working with Star International.
All out current positions are detailed below:
Apprentice Fire Technician – Truro
The successful candidate will work alongside our time-served technicians, gaining experience of servicing a wide range of marine firefighting and suppression equipment on ships and offshore assets.
The successful candidate will have:
- A willingness to undertake various tasks onboard vessels.
- Basic academic requirements needed to undertake apprenticeship.
- A clean driving licence (desirable). and
- A willingness to travel / work abroad.
What we are offering:
- Educational and vocational support toward becoming a time served fire fighting service technician.
- 20 days holiday per annum + bank holidays. Annual leave allowance increases with accrued service.
- Contributory pension.
- Opportunities for professional development and progression within a growing team.
Am I eligible?
In order to apply for this apprenticeship, you will need to meet the below minimum requirements:
- Aged 16 or above at the point of application.
- Eligible to live and work in the UK.
- Have left full-time education when the apprenticeship starts.
How to apply