Star Enzyme Sewage Treatment is a concentrated powdered biological preparation containing a blend of specially selected bacterial strains, specifically developed to deal with sewage wastes.
The bacteria in the product will colonise shipboard sanitation systems, and degrade organic matter on a long-term basis. They have been specially selected for their ability to digest sewage waste, including fats and greases, paper, starch and proteins. This also results in a substantial reduction in unpleasant odours. The biological activity in the marine sewage treatment plant is greatly increased, so the plant can handle more waste.
- Eliminates the odours associated with sanitary systems which are overloaded or blocked
- Cleans sewage holding tanks without the need for manual entry.
- Clears slow draining or blocked pipes and scuppers blocked by organic matter.
- Restarts septic sewage treatment plants.
- Keeps sanitary systems in optimum operating condition.
- Reactivates biological activity in systems which have been rendered inactive by overloading, washout or use of aggressive cleaning products.
- Eliminates the need for hazardous chemicals.
- Cost effective – saves time, money and manpower.