Star Enviroplus is a powerful, water soluble, biodegradable, solvent degreasing compound which contains no petroleum solvents. It relies on a natural organic hydrocarbon and highly efficient emulsifying agents to attain superior solvency.
Star Enviroplus is mainly used in applications for cleaning and degreasing in the engine room and on deck for removal of heavy grease, oil, fats, ink, sludge, polymer compounds, carbon deposits, dirt and grime.
- Rinses completely without streaking, spotting, or hazing, leaving no trace of oily film or solvent residue on the cleaned surface or on water surfaces after discharge to the environment.
- Completely biodegradable, allowing easy disposal without any danger of water pollution.
- Safe to use on most surfaces including metals, ceramics, wood, stone, brick and concrete.
- Fresh, fragrant aroma which assures a pleasant work atmosphere and greater acceptance by operators.
- Replaces chlorinated and kerosene based solvents for degreasing.
- No choking, aromatic fumes common to most petroleum-derived products.