Star RO (reverse osmosis) Control 30 is a broad spectrum scale inhibitor for reverse osmosis systems that maintains reverse osmosis performance.
Scaling and iron fouling of RO membranes lead to reduced system performance and, ultimately, the need to prematurely replace the membranes. Precipitation of scale and deposits build up on the RO membrane, leading to poor permeate quality, low permeate production, unscheduled downtime, increased water consumption and increased energy costs.
- Effective on a broad range of scale forming compounds.
- Cost effective dose rate.
- Compatible with a wide range of RO membranes.
- Liquid formulation.
- Certified in accordance with Standard 60 NSF/ANSI Standard 60: Drinking Water Treatment Chemicals – Health Effects.
- Approved by The Norwegian Food Safety Authority.