An active blend of mineral based salts, containing slag modifiers and carbon oxidation catalyst. Each stick contains approximately 0.5 kgs of Soot Deposit Remover.
Star Soot Deposit Remover can be used to remove unburned carbon slag deposits from boiler furnaces, superheaters, economisers, air heaters, and exhaust path/stacks.
- Reduces soot and slag deposits by transforming them into dry, powdery ashes which are easily removed.
- Reduces cold end corrosion by neutralizing sulphuric acid deposits on surfaces where the temperature is lower than the dew point of the exhaust gas.
- Improves heat transfer and aids soot blowing due to reduction in deposits.
- Increases boiler efficiency.
- Reduces cleaning costs by decreasing maintenance and frequency of cleaning.
- No need to shut down the boiler or plant when dosing.
- Available in easy-to-use stick form.