Misting, when used in conjunction with Star EndoSan, creates a positively charged disinfectant aerosol that actively and evenly targets all surfaces and air spaces in a treated area.
Our misting service delivers a true ‘deep clean’ outcome, penetrating fabrics and hard to reach surfaces. The misting procedure creates a fine mist down to 10 microns, suspending EndoSan wide spectrum disinfectant in the air, enabling full coverage of all surfaces and airborne pathogens.
The treatment will eradicate Coronavirus, influenza, MRSA, bacteria, spores, microbes and many other infectious pathogens from the interior of vessels, and is suitable for any indoor space on-board ship, including cabins, food preparation and service areas, communal areas and medical facilities.
- Removes contaminants from any indoor surface and airspace.
- Helps to minimise the risk of infection spreading inside a vessel.
- More efficient and thorough than manual ‘hands on’ cleaning.
- Clinically-proven efficacy against coronavirus, influenza, MRSA, Legionella, E-coli and other pathogens.
- Eradication of biofilms, spores, algae, fungi and amoeba from water systems.
- No chlorine, bleach, or alcohol will enter the water system.
- No residual odour in treated areas
- No harmful byproducts – EndoSan dissolves into oxygen and water post disinfection.
- No corrosive damage / bleaching to any surface or soft furnishings.
- Reduces the risk of vessel quarantine / downtime and associated costs / revenue loss.