The use of hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) as a disinfectant in potable water treatment is well documented around the world, and has been practiced for over years
If you’re a shipping, ferry, or cruise operator looking to ensure the safety of potable water on your vessels, shock dosing with EndoSan offers a proven solution.
Our experienced technicians can advise on disinfection strategies tailored to an individual vessel’s water system and implement a thorough shock disinfection, covering every aspect of the system from storage tanks, to pipelines and outlets.
The treatment will remove pathogens including coronavirus, influenza, MRSA, Legionella, E.coli and any microbial biofilms that have developed, ensuring potable water is free of all contaminants.
- Minimises the risk of infection spreading via potable water systems.
- Clinically-proven efficacy against Coronavirus, influenza, MRSA, Legionella, E.coli and other pathogens.
- Eradication of biofilms, spores, algae, fungi and amoeba from water systems.
- No chlorine, bleach, or alcohol will enter the water system.
- No residual taste, colour or odour in treated water.
- No harmful byproducts – EndoSan dissolves into oxygen and water post disinfection.
- No corrosive damage to the water system.
- Protects passengers and crew from waterborne contaminants.
- Reduces the risk of vessel quarantine / downtime and associated costs / revenue loss.