EndoSan is an effective and reliable form of water treatment, serving as a non-toxic, non-corrosive alternative to chlorine disinfection. Odourless, colourless, and tasteless, EndoSan can be used to manage microbial biofilms in many water systems onboard ships.
A safe choice for treating pathogenic organisms like Covid-19, influenza, MRSA, Legionella and E. coli, it is the only product of its kind to be NSF/ANSI certified for drinking water disinfection purposes.
Our experienced technicians can advise on disinfection strategies tailored to an individual vessel’s water system and implement a system that will support established Freshwater Treatment Plans (FWTPs) and deliver a long-term solution to ensuring water quality.
- Provides ongoing sanitisation of potable water, removing biofilms and pathogens.
- Fully automated and low maintenance.
- Minimises the risk of infection spreading via potable water systems.
- Protects passengers and crew from waterborne contaminants.
- Reduces the risk of vessel quarantine / downtime and associated costs / revenue loss.
- Clinically proven efficacy against Coronavirus, influenza, MRSA, Legionella, E. coli and other pathogens.
- The eradication of biofilms, spores, algae, fungi and amoeba from water systems.
- No chlorine, bleach, or alcohol will enter the water system.
- No residual taste, colour or odour in treated water.
- No harmful by products – EndoSan dissolves into oxygen and water post disinfection.
- No corrosive damage to the water systems.