Star Antifreeze is a year-round coolant that not only provides frost protection, but also protects the range of metals found in automotive cooling systems against corrosion.
An ethylene glycol, it contains sodium benzoate and sodium nitrite inhibitors to effectively prevent corrosion of cast iron and soldered joints in conditions of intermittent heating.
Directions for use
- Drain and flush system with clean water
- Half fill the cooling system slowly with clean water
- Add the recommended quantity of Star Antifreeze according to the frost protection desired
- Fill up the system slowly to the recommended level with clean water
- Run engine to operating temperature to ensure thorough mixing of coolant
- Carefully remove the filler cap and re-check coolant level
Please read the Material Safety Data Sheet before using this product for detailed information on safety and health.