Star Condensate Control is a concentrated liquid neutralisation agent for corrosion control in condensate and feed water systems.
A liquid, volatile alkaline amine which neutralises the acid contaminants of condensate and feed water systems, it prevents the acid corrosion of system components. The most common cause of acid corrosion in condensate and feed water systems is carbonic acid, which is the result of dissolved carbon dioxide (CO) being present in the water.
Star Condensate Control neutralises these acids and maintains the condensate and feedwater in an alkaline condition.
- Liquid product, easy to feed.
- Neutralises the acids occurring in the condensate system.
- Less maintenance required. Lower operating costs and increased reliability.
- Maintains an alkali condition from the condenser onwards, throughout the system.
- Star Condensate Control volatilises and carries over with the steam and so is recycled. Dosage is economical and efficient.
- Simple test to determine level of treatment.
- Used for protection condensate and feed water systems in boiler systems of all pressures.
- Star Condensate Control can be used in virtually any system requiring protection for acid conditions.
- Part of the co-ordinated treatment programme for boiler systems.
- 25 ltrs (00910047)