Star Evaporator Treatment is a polymer-based additive to prevent scale formation in evaporators.
The liquid is based on a low molecular weight polyacrylate which inhibits the formation of carbonate and sulphate scale deposits. It also inhibits the deposition of precipitates by keeping them dispersed and conditioned to be removed by blowdown. Star Evaporator Treatment remains stable at high temperatures and does not hydrolyse and become ineffective.
- Liquid product, easy to feed.
- Prevents the formation of adherent deposits
- Alters the structure of precipitated solids.
- Resultant reduction in cleaning frequency & maintenance cost.
- Improves distillate purity.
- Easy to monitor, brine density measurements only required.
- Use to prevent deposits in evaporators.
- 25 ltrs (00910040)