The reliable, easy-to-use AED, with advanced therapy to help you save a life on-board a ship in the ocean. If a crew member has cardiac arrest, every second is critical the new G5 Power heart AED Automatic is designed to help maximise responder efforts, like having medical personnel on-board.
- Marine shipping
- Offshore supply vessels
- Offshore rigs
- General practitioners’ offices
- Physician office
Reliability. The Powerheart G5 AEDs are Rescue Ready®, meaning itself-tests daily to ensure it works when you need it.
Ease of use
- Clear voice prompts guide the user through the entire process.
- The device analyses the heart rhythm and ‘knows’ when to deliver (or not deliver) the shock.
- The text screen provides helpful information.
The Powerheart G5 AED has a 7 year warranty and a 4 year full battery replacement guarantee. Rescue Ready® performance sets the Powerheart AED apart and technology distinguishes us among competitors.
- Every day, to ensure anytime functionality, the AED self checks all main components (battery, hardware, software and pads).
- Every week, the AED completes a partial charge of the high-voltage electronics.
- Every month, the AED charges the high-voltage electronics to full energy. If anything is amiss, the Rescue Ready status indicator on the handle changes from green to red and the device will emit an audible alert to prompt the user to service the unit.