The properties of R407C are very similar to that of R22, which is a refrigerant that is most commonly used in air conditioning applications, such as VRVs and split air conditioning units.
A zero-depletion blend of HFC refrigerants R32, R125, and R134a.
It should not be used as a direct drop-in replacement for the R22 equipment, but R407C can be used in existing R22 systems (with modifications). It should not be used in systems with a flooded evaporator.
- Industrial refrigeration
- Industrial / commercial air conditioning
- Residential / light air conditioning
- Global Warming Potential (GWP) of 1774
- Zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP)
- Rated A1 ASHRAE (low toxicity and flammability)
- Compatible with POE lubricants
- Suitable for new installations and retrofit
- Charged as a liquid
- 10kg – (01010008)
- 57kg – (01010009)