R410A is used in a variety of new equipment applications such as air conditioning, chillers and commercial refrigeration. R410A is a non-azeotropic blend consisting of HFCs R32 and R125.
- Commercial air conditioning
- Residential air conditioning
- Heat pumps
- Small chillers
- Medium temperature refrigeration
- Global Warming Potential (GWP) of 2088
- Zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP)
- Rated A1 ASHRAE (low toxicity and flammability)
- Compatible with POE lubricants
- Operates at 50%-60% higher pressures than R22
- Higher capacity than R22
Typical operating pressures of a R410A system will be 50% to 60% higher than those in an R22 system at comparable operating conditions. R410A also has significantly higher volumetric refrigerating capacity than R22 under most operating conditions. This allows OEMs to manufacture equipment of similar capacity and efficiency to R22 in a smaller package.
- 10kg – (01010010)
- 48kg – (01010011)