|Product code||Product description||Packet size (g)|
|00630043||FR 986 Underwater Putty||500|
FR 986 underwater putty is a two component cold curing metal repair compound for underwater repair.
FR 986 underwater putty is a fibreglass-reinforced two-part epoxy resin that can be mixed and applied under cold, wet and submerged conditions to ceramics, concrete, plastics, steel, rock and metals.
Applications for FR 986 include:
- Underwater applications include repair of pipes, pumps, valves and tanks
- Bonding of ceramic and basalt wear tiles underwater or in wet and damp conditions.
- Repairing cracks in bridges, dam walls, underwater pipes and reservoirs.
- Can be mixed, applied and set in both fresh and salt water.
- Can be used for most types of base material.
- Deposit will cure underwater.
- Workable deposit.
- Does not produce any heat during curing.
- No need to consider composition of base material.
- Can be used for underwater applications.
- Deposit can be machined, drilled or grinded.
- No sparks.
- No distortion of the base material.