|X21 Master Cutting and Welding Kit||00640000|
|X21 Compact Cutting and Welding Kit||00640326|
|X21 Cutting Attachment 90°||00640141|
|X21 Cutting Attachment 75°||00640142|
|X21 Cutting Attachment 0°||00640078|
The X21 is a combined gas welding and cutting torch that has been designed to meet the demands stipulated under EN ISO 5172.
The X21 Master Kit is supplied in a robust metal box containing: shank, cutting attachment, welding attachment x 6 sizes, cutting nozzles HA311 x 3 sizes, spanner, cleaning needles, cutting guide, BV12 + nuts, set of O-rings.
The X21 Compact Kit is supplied with a wide range of components in a robust metal box containing: shank, cutting attachment, welding attachment x 2 sizes, cutting nozzles HA311 -x1 size, cleaning needles, BV12 + nuts.
- Welding in thicknesses up to 14 mm
- Cutting in carbon steel in thicknesses up to 500 mm, circle cutting, hole cutting, bevel cutting, and rivet washing
- Braze welding
- Heating, bending, and straightening
- Flame cleaning
- Flame straightening
- Choose between round and oval torch handle
- Colour marking: red for fuel gas and blue for Oxygen on the handle and cutting attachment
- Potential to weld material thicknesses up to 14 mm
- Cut up to 500 mm
- Heat for straightening and heat forming
- Special flame-straightening torches
- Flame-cleaning torches
- Large range of accessories
- Suitable for powder cutting