|Product description||Product code|
|ESAB Rogue ES 150iCE||00600001|
|ESAB Rogue ES 180i CE||00600002|
|ESAB Rogue ES 180i PRO CE||00600003|
|ESAB Rogue ES 200i PRO CE||00600004|
The Rogue is a robust and durable power source for the professional welder.
The machine provides state-of-the-art welding performance and reliability through use of the latest high performance power electronics and digital control; ensuring a precise consistent arc.
The Rogue provides a smooth DC (Direct Current) welding power which allows you to weld a variety of metals, such as alloyed and non-alloyed steel, stainless steel, and cast iron. The Arc Force and Hot Start settings are adjustable and help the user find exactly the right arc for the job. Being digital the Micro-processor precisely controls all functions and provides Best-in Class welding performance across the amperage range of the machine. The Rogue can be used with electrodes up to 4.0mm Ø.
The Rogue can easily perform TIG -welding using a “Live TIG” start. Equip the power source with the optional TIG-Torch, which has a built-in gas valve and a regulator, and a bottle of gas and you are ready to weld mild steel or stainless steel, with or without filler material.
- Extreme power to weight ratio in a most compact format. Rugged composite casing for durability in the roughest environments
- For professional MMA welding with electrodes up to 6 mm with a high duty cycle of 300 A at 40%. Ideal for operation in high ambient temperatures
- The machine automatically adjusts to optimal start and stop parameters based on the set current
- A powerful voltage booster provides additional arc voltage for superior cellulosic weld performance
- 3 memory settings for easy and quick access to welding parameters
- Ship and offshore yards
- Civil construction
- Pipe construction
- Repair and maintenance
- Heavy fabrication
- Industrial and general fabrication
- Steel erectors
System package includes: power source with 3 m mains cable and plug, shoulder strap, electrode holder, 3 m return cable and clamp.
Internal torch wear parts
|Item||Product description||Information||Product code|