Designed to equip merchant ships. Constructed with SOLAS-approved reflective tapes, approved whistle and two alternative positions for lifejacket light installation (front or side). Also equipped with a belt ending in a plastic hook so as to allow persons wearing it to be strapped together. For general application and full-weather clothing, it turns an unconscious person into a safe position in less than 5 sec.
- Retro-reflective tapes EN 12042-8
- Approved whistle
- Two belt positions for life jacket installation (in front or on the side)
- Equipped with belt ending in a plastic hook so that wearers can strap themselves together
- Constructed in accordance with international regulations IMO MSC.200(80) and MSC.207(81)
- Hard wearing, durable solid construction.
- Built to full SOLAS approvals
- Adjustable straps.
- Adult – 150n
- Child – 85n