Please note that following the F-Gas ban on high Global Warming Potential (GWP) refrigerants, R404A is now only available as a reclaimed gas (R404A-R) for most applications. Please contact us for further information or for advice on our range of RS Series Drop-In Replacement Gases.
The R404A-R is a combination of HFCs that can be used to replace R502 and R22 refrigerants in applications at low and medium temperatures. Because of its low temperature characteristics, it can be used for a variety of applications, including food display refrigerators, cold storage rooms, ice makers, beer chillers, and industrial refrigeration systems.
- Commercial refrigeration
- Industrial refrigeration
- Transport refrigeration
- Global Warming Potential (GWP) of 3922
- Substitute for R502, with comparable physical and thermodynamic properties
- Near azeotropic refrigerant blend containing R125, R143a and R134a
- Refrigerant must be charged from the liquid phase to ensure accurate composition
- Rated A1 ASHRAE (low toxicity and flammability)
- Compressors must be charged with polyolester oils; contact the compressor manufacturer for more information
- 10kg – (01010006)
- 49kg – (01010007)