Please note that following the F-Gas ban on high Global Warming Potential (GWP) refrigerants, R404A is now only available as a reclaimed gas (R404A-R) for most applications. Please contact us for further information or for advice on our range of RS Series Drop-In Replacement Gases.
R422D-R (ISCEON MO29) is an HFC blend designed as a ‘drop-in’ replacement for R22 and R502 and when retrofitted properly offers a similar energy efficiency and cooling capacity to both.
R422D-R is suitable for many refrigeration and air conditioning applications, commercial supermarket systems, stationary DX and water chillers. It contains a small amount of hydrocarbon to help ensure oil return in systems containing MO or AB lubricants.
- Industrial refrigeration
- Commercial refrigeration
- Industrial / commercial air conditioning DX chillers
- Residential and light air conditioning
- Global Warming Potential (GWP) of 2729
- Zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP)
- Rated A1 ASHRAE (low toxicity and flammability)
- Compatible with Mo, AB and POE lubricants
- 11.5kg – (01010163)
- 25kg – (01010011)
- 54kg – (01010015)